We are seeking a strong Staff or Senior Accountant to immediately step in on an interim assignment. Must have experience working in a non-profit setting, familiarity with donor and grant accounting and terminology and related accounting practices is important.
This requires an accountant able to quickly grasp the scope of work and step in immediately.
Proficiency in Financial Edge and Excel required.
- General Ledger Reconciliation
- Sub ledger reconciliation
- Prepare Financial Statement
- Investment Reconciliation
- Payroll Accrual
- Fixed Asset Reconciliation
- Bank Reconciliation
Assist in Year End Preparation
- Maintain all balance sheet transactions
- Keep General Ledger clean and reconciled
- Daily approvals
- Handle miscodings and mispostings
Monthly reconciliation with Development Department on monthly income from grants, charitable gifts, donations.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com