November 24 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Give Thanks by Giving Back! For 45 years, Union Station Homeless Services has hosted holiday events on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day! Don’t miss our exciting holiday celebrations this year:
〉〉 THANKSGIVING DINNER IN THE PARK 〈〈
Thursday, November 24
Pasadena Central Park
(Corner of Del Mar and Fair Oaks)
〉〉 CHRISTMAS AT THE STATION 〈〈
Sunday, December 25
New Location: Adult Center
412 S. Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA
This uplifting community event provides thousands of holiday meals and hope for all who attend, including homeless men, women, children, seniors, very low-income families, and those with no place to go during the holidays. The impact of the event in the community is large because of your help!
Please note we do not accept prepared food donations due to Health Department regulations.
Store bought pies are welcome and can be delivered to 412 S. Raymond Ave before the event or may be dropped off at Central Park on Thanksgiving morning (drop off area is on the southern parking strip of Fair Oaks just north of Del Mar Blvd.). Thank you for your continued support!
We kindly as our volunteers and community members to make a gift of $10 or whatever you can afford to help support this wonderful community event.
DO YOU WANT TO VOLUNTEER THIS THANKSGIVING?
Thanksgiving VOLUNTEER REGISTRATION opens on November 1 at 9 am at unionstationhs.org.
- Groups may volunteer together.
- Group maximum is 10 people in order to allow for all of the volunteers who would like to participate.
- Only one account is needed for the group.
- Groups must secure positions in the same Volunteer Job together – you cannot split up a group into multiple jobs.
- There is no age minimum at the park. All are welcome!
- However, for positions in the Adult Center kitchen, volunteers must be 16 years of age.
- There are no orientations required for this event. You will be working with a Lead Volunteer in your area and be provided with information the day-of to volunteer
For more information about volunteering at Dinner in the Park, call 626-240-4550 x 542.
Download the DIP 2016 Corporate Packet to learn how you or your company can have a meaningful impact on our community this holiday season, or contact us at (626) 240-4558 to learn more!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2015 SPONSORS (updated 11/9/2015)