1755 E. Huntington Dr. Suite 103, Duarte, CA 91010; (626) 256-9195
Thanks to a partnership between the Los Angeles Homeless Services Authority (LAHSA) and Union Station, families experiencing or at-risk of becoming homeless now have support, resources and a new sense of hope through our Family Solutions System.
This collaboration between Union Station Homeless Services and partner agencies is the primary point of entry for families who are seeking services.
Staff conducts an initial assessment to determine the most appropriate housing intervention for the family. Families are then connected to services and housing options within their own community.
• Standardized assessments & interventions including rapid re-housing and homelessness prevention
• Coordinated supportive services and housing plans
• Connection to crisis housing
• Connection to community- based supportive services
• Housing Search and Placement
• Financial assistance for rapid re-housing
- Homeless or imminently at-risk of homelessness
- A family consisting of one or more minor children in the legal custody of one or two adults
- Income at or below 30% Area Median Income
Families seeking immediate housing assistance can call 211 LA County in order to get linked to Family Solutions.