- This event has passed.
Christmas at the Station 2016
December 25, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Give Thanks by Giving Back! For 45 years, Union Station Homeless Services has hosted holiday events on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day! Don’t miss our special holiday celebration this December:
〉〉 CHRISTMAS AT THE STATION 〈〈
Sunday, December 25
New Location: Adult Center
412 S. Raymond Ave, Pasadena, CA
This uplifting community event provides hundreds of holiday meals and hope for all who attend, including homeless men, women, children, seniors, very low-income families, and those with no place to go during the holidays. With your help, the impact of this event in the community will be huge!
Please note we do not accept prepared food donations due to Health Department regulations.
Store bought pies are welcome and can be delivered to 412 S. Raymond Ave preferably by Monday, December 19th. Thank you for your continued support![/ezcol_2third] [ezcol_1third_end]
We kindly ask our volunteers and community members to make a gift of $10 or whatever you can afford to help support this wonderful community event.
Volunteer registration for this event is now closed, but check to the right for other ways to help! Thank you very much for your interest!
CAN’T VOLUNTEER? THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER WAYS TO HELP!
- Groups may volunteer together.
- Group maximum is 4 people in order to allow for all of the volunteers who would like to participate.
- Only one account is needed for the group.
- Groups must secure positions in the same Volunteer Job together – you cannot split up a group into multiple jobs.
- All food service positions require volunteers to be at least 16 years of age. If you have children under 16 in your group, please look for positions other than food service.
- There are no orientations required for this event. You will be working with a Lead Volunteer in your area and be provided with information the day-of to volunteer