Homeless Populations (on a single night, as of 2016):
You can support organizations like Union Station Homeless Services by donating or volunteering your time. At Union Station, we help individuals and families identify the causes that led to their homelessness, and provide the tools and resources they need to end their cycle of homelessness and lead productive and stable lives.
Want to help end homelessness in our community? You can be part of the solution.
LEARN MORE AT:
- City of Pasadena: 10-Year Strategy to End Homelessness
- Conrad Hilton Foundation
- Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Homeless Research in Southern California
- Institute for the Study of Homelessness and Poverty/Weingart Center for the Homeless
- LAHSA Homeless Count
- National Alliance to End Homelessness
- National Coalition for the Homeless
- National Low Income Housing Coalition, Housing Wage Calculator and “Out of Reach” Report
- United Way of Greater Los Angeles, Home for Good
- Urban Initiatives
- 100,000 Homes Campaign