The 56-bed Adult Center provides homeless men and women with a safe, substance-free shelter, meals and supportive services. The Adult Center is also home to our Community Meals and Shower programs.
Persons interested in accessing the Adult Center can either be referred through CES, or meet with the shelter intake coordinator Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00 am – 1:30 pm on a first come first serve basis. A clear TB test and verification of homelessness are required prior to being interviewed for shelter. If you need help obtaining a verification letter or a TB test, we can help.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Safe shelter, with separate dorms for men and women
- Nutritious meals
- Breakfast: 8am and 8:45am
- Lunch: 12pm and 12:45pm
- Case management and referrals
- Medical and mental health services
- Substance abuse recovery support
- Sundays: AA BOOK STUDY at 3:30pm- 5: 30pm
- Tuesdays: Smart meeting at 7:00pm-8: 30 pm
- Thursday: NA at 5:30pm to 7:00pm
- Legal Clinics
- 3rd Wednesday of the month at 6pm
- Employment search assistance through Sources Career Development Program
- Benefits advocacy
- Classes in money management, self-esteem and life skills
- Housing resources
- More than 180 homeless men and women live at the Adult Center each year.
- The average length of stay is three months.
- Residents meet with their case manager weekly to address the issues that led to their homelessness.
- Residents receive services to improve their physical, mental and financial well-being.
- All residents save 70% of their income towards future housing.
- More than 60% of residents exiting our program move on to stable housing.
If you’re homeless, click here for resources.