There is no substitute for a door that locks and a place to call home. Union Station proudly expanded its continuum of care in 2010 when it partnered with Adobe Communities and the City of Pasadena to provide onsite supportive services at Centennial Place, a permanent supportive housing facility with 142 single room occupancy (SRO) apartments for very low-income adults.
Union Station provides on-site case management and supportive services to help residents gain the skills, stability and confidence they need to rebuild their lives and retain permanent housing.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Case management
- Medical services
- Referrals for mental health services
- Substance abuse recovery support
- Employment search assistance through Sources Career Development Program
- Benefits advocacy
- Classes in money management, self-esteem and life skills
- Services to improve physical, mental and financial well-being