Homelessness is a grave public health crisis. Housing for Health is a countywide effort to end homelessness, reduce the use of expensive health care resources, and improve the health of vulnerable men and women. Union Station’s staff proudly partners with the Department of Health Services to provide onsite specialized care services to chronically homeless people living in the program’s scatter site and permanent supportive housing buildings throughout the San Gabriel Valley.
WHAT WE PROVIDE
- Intensive case management/care coordination
- Assessment services
- Clinical assessment and interventions
- Nursing assessments and care
- Benefit attainment and maintenance
- Links to recuperative care and community resources
- Medication education and support
If you’re homeless, click here for resources.